Exeter Analytical (UK) Ltd is currently seeking a Laboratory Analyst with experience in running ICP-OES. Exeter Analytical specialises in the Elemental Analysis for a wide range of sample types for various industries.
The applicant should be qualified to a degree level within a scientific discipline and must possess a minimum 2 years’ experience working under a UKAS ISO 17025 accredited laboratory using ICP-OES. The applicant should be proactive with a good work ethic and capable of working to high standards within tight deadlines.
An applicant who has experience using the Thermo Scientific ICAP 7000 Series ICP-OES with Qtegra Software and the Anton Paar Multiwave Pro will be at advantage.
Responsibilities of the role to include:
• Undertaking the chemical analysis of wide range of sample types using ICP-OES.
• Preparation of samples, by microwave digestion, prior to analysis.
• Booking of work into the computer system.
• Maintaining, calibrating and performing routine quality control checks on equipment.
• Monitoring laboratory consumables and ordering new consumables as required.
• Continuously maintaining high standards according to the company’s internal quality systems and health & safety procedures.
• Cross training on other analytical methods.
For more information please see link. https://bit.ly/2Bo3feb